Lineage 2 Epilogue PvP Server
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Lineage 2 Old Holborn World!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Obama's appearance on Leno: a sneak peek

Go down 
AuthorMessage
weishinia

Obama's appearance on Leno: a sneak peek Empty
PostSubject: Obama's appearance on Leno: a sneak peek   Obama's appearance on Leno: a sneak peek I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 25, 2011 7:06 pm

Obama also said he isn't paying much attention to the GOP debates this early in the election cycle, according to a transcript of the appearance provided by NBC. He also chatted with Leno about Republican opposition to the U.S. withdrawal from Iraq, and about what Michelle cheap jerseysObama is giving trick-or-treaters for Halloween.

"I'm going to wait until everybody is voted off the island before --" he cheap soccer jerseys joked about the GOP race, trailing off before finishing the thought. "Once they narrow it down to one or two, I'll start paying attention."

Asked about the custom made jerseys Libyan dictator's death last week, Obama told Leno:

"Well, this is somebody who, for 40 years, hasmlb jerseys cheap terrorized his country and supported terrorism. And he had an opportunity during the Arab spring to finally let loose of his grip on power and to peacefully transition into democracy.

"We gave him ample opportunity, and he wouldn't do it. And, obviously, you never like to see anybody come to the kind of end that he did, but I think it obviously sends a strong message around the world to dictators that... people long to be free, and they need to respect cheap nfl jerseysthe human rights and the universal aspirations of people."

Video of the bloodied dictator being dragged away -- and later shots of his corpse being surrounded by crowds -- appeared worldwide last week.
http://thearan.mrforum.net/t845-obama-s-appearance-on-leno-a-sneak-peek
Back to top Go down

Obama's appearance on Leno: a sneak peek
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Lineage 2 Epilogue PvP Server :: Downloads-
Jump to: